150g Pad Thai noodles
1 bell pepper
8 mushrooms, sliced
1/2 clove garlic
1 teaspoon grated ginger
1 tablespoon sesame oil
1/2 cup soy sauce
2 tablespoons rice vinegar
1 tablespoon honey
Juice of 1 lemon
1/2 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
1/2 clove garlic, chopped
2 tablespoons chopped peanuts
1 avocado, chopped into cubes
1 chopped chives
Chopped fresh cilantro
- Cut the carrot, sweet pepper and onion into strips. Slice the mushrooms. Chop the garlic and ginger.
- Put a pot of water to boil with 4 cups of water.
- Pre-heat a pan with sesame oil over medium-high heat.
- Add garlic and ginger and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add vegetables and sauté for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the sauce. Mix all ingredients in a bowl and whisk.
- Chop peanuts, chives, cilantro and avocado.
- Cook Pad Thai noodles as indicated by the brand of your choice.
- Take each serving bowl. Serve the noodles, add the sauteed vegetables, pour the sauce and mix.
- Serve each bowl with peanuts, cilantro, avocado, chives and a slice of lime on top. Enjoy immediately.
Recipe and photography credits to www.comocomecami.com